When they discovered that the judge was a woman, the plaint if and the defendant preferred to settle their case outside the court. . The legal condition for issuing a passport to a married Moroccan woman remains the same: a written authorization from her husband.
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Lebanese American University, Tunisia: Facts and Figures , Al-Raida Journal: Tunisian Women Speak - August 1985 - Issue 33
- Lebanese American University, Second National Conference On Demographic Policies , Al-Raida Journal: Freedom Cannot Be One-Sided - August 1982 - Issue 21
- Lebanese American University, OnlBy Women Documentaries and Videos from Lebanon, Palestine and Egypt , Al-Raida Journal: On Violations - Spring 2000 - Issue 89
- Fatima Sadiqi, Fatima Outaleb, The 2004 Moroccan Family Law (Moudawana): Home-grown Islamic Feminism with Potential to Grow , Al-Raida Journal: Vol. 44 No. 2 (2020): Islamic Feminism
- Connie Christiansen , Islamic feminism and Arab family laws: Increasing the Impact? , Al-Raida Journal: Vol. 44 No. 2 (2020): Islamic Feminism
- Yusra Abdul-Rahim, Mernissi, F. (1987). Beyond the veil: Male-female dynamics in modern Muslim society , Al-Raida Journal: Vol. 44 No. 2 (2020): Islamic Feminism
- Sara Elbanna, Art and Islam in dialogue: A breakdown of preconceived notions as seen in the art of Shirin Neshat and Lalla Essaydi , Al-Raida Journal: Vol. 44 No. 2 (2020): Islamic Feminism
- Leilia Bouasria, Discourses About the Eligibility of Women on the Moroccan National List: The Gender Foundations of Electoral Inequality , Al-Raida Journal: On Islamic Feminist Texts and Women Activism - Winter/Spring/Summer 2015-2016 - Issues 148-149-150
- Alisa Perkins, The Non-Arab Woman Ethnographer as Student of the World , Al-Raida Journal: Non Arab Women in the Arab World - Spring/Summer 2003 - Issues 101-102
- Diane MacDonald, Moroccan Women Take to Vocational Training , Al-Raida Journal: What is Development? - May 1983 - Issue 24
- Lebanese American University, Personal Status Code in Morocco , Al-Raida Journal: Women in Charge - August 1990 - Issue 50
You may also start an advanced similarity search for this article.