Women in the world celebrate women's day on the 8th of March every year. Iraqi women celebrate their day on the 4th of March to commemorate the day the General Federation of Iraqi Women (G.F.I.W.) was founded in 1969.
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Wafa Stephan, The Personality of Khalil Gibran: A Psychological Study of his life and Work , Al-Raida Journal: Gibran’s Anniversaries - November 1983 - Issue 26
- Wafa Stephan, Women and War in Lebanon , Al-Raida Journal: Women and War in Lebanon - November 1984 - Issue 30
- Wafa Stephan, La Maison Sans Racines «The House Without Roots» , Al-Raida Journal: Women of Saudi Arabia - February 1986 - Issue 35
- Wafa Stephan, Saudi Women and Education , Al-Raida Journal: Women of Saudi Arabia - February 1986 - Issue 35
- Wafa Stephan, Egyptian and Algerian Women, the Delicate Balance Between Tradition and Modernity , Al-Raida Journal: Women of Egypt and Algeria - August 1984 - Issue 29
- Wafa Stephan, Women at the Tahar Haddad Club , Al-Raida Journal: Tunisian Women Speak - August 1985 - Issue 33
- Wafa Stephan, Impressions on a Trip to Egypt , Al-Raida Journal: 1984, The Beginning of a New World Communication Order? - February 1984 - Issues 27-28
- Wafa Stephan, The General Federation of Iraqi Women , Al-Raida Journal: Equality Development and Peace - November 1985 - Issue 34
- Wafa Stephan, Baghdad Women's Meeting , Al-Raida Journal: Equality Development and Peace - November 1985 - Issue 34
- Wafa Stephan, Suad as-Sabbah - Kuwait , Al-Raida Journal: Arab Women and Literature - May 1985 - Issue 32
- Diana Moukalled, Women and War , Al-Raida Journal: Women and War in the Arab World - Fall 2003 - Issue 103
- Nicole Khoury, (Re)defining the First Mark of Development: Lebanese Feminist Discourse in Al-Raida, 1976–1985 , Al-Raida Journal: Vol. 42 No. 2 (2018)
- Aida Arasoghli, The General Federation of Iraqi Women , Al-Raida Journal: Kuwaiti Women - May 1986 - Issue 36
You may also start an advanced similarity search for this article.