The issue of Continuing Education for Arab Women was the theme of a workshop sponsored by the Institute for Women's Studies in the Arab World and the Middle East Church Council and was held last May in an old monastery in Ayia Napa, Cyprus.
Download data is not yet available.
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Julinda Abu Nasr, Ghada Samman , Al-Raida Journal: November 1980 - Issue 14
- Julinda Abu Nasr, Women In Industry , Al-Raida Journal: Women and War in Lebanon - November 1984 - Issue 30
- Julinda Abu Nasr, Continuing Education For Arab Women , Al-Raida Journal: Women of Egypt and Algeria - August 1984 - Issue 29
- Julinda Abu Nasr, Development of 3 to 6 Year-Old Children and Their Environment , Al-Raida Journal: Fallen Idols - August 1981 - Issue 17
- Julinda Abu Nasr, Personal Status Laws in Arab Countries , Al-Raida Journal: November 1980 - Issue 14
- Julinda Abu Nasr, Development of Arab Women and the Concept of «self-image» , Al-Raida Journal: Arab Women and Economic Development - August 1987 - Issue 41
- Julinda Abu Nasr, Mental Health For Children And Families , Al-Raida Journal: Women and Health - February 1980 - Issue 11
- Julinda Abu Nasr, «Women: The Fifth World» by Elise Boulding , Al-Raida Journal: Why a Women’s Liberation Movement? - May 1981 - Issue 16
- Julinda Abu Nasr, Women's Concerns in the East , Al-Raida Journal: Women Between Reality and Illusion - August 1978 - Issue 5
- Julinda Abu Nasr, Real Freedom is Freedom from Harmful Stereotypes , Al-Raida Journal: Do You Have Senile Symptoms? November 1979 - Issue 10
- Nicole Khoury, (Re)defining the First Mark of Development: Lebanese Feminist Discourse in Al-Raida, 1976–1985 , Al-Raida Journal: Vol. 42 No. 2 (2018)
- Azza Charara Baydoun, Family Violence in Men’s Accounts: Implications for Action , Al-Raida Journal: Vol. 42 No. 2 (2018)
- Annemarie Profanter, Stephanie Ryan Cate, Indigenous Polygyny in Dhofar: (Re-)Interpretations of Individual Options and Daring Delineations , Al-Raida Journal: Vol. 43 No. 1 (2019)
- Lara Dbouk, Roundtable on GBV in Lebanon: NGOs and Law Enforcement Officers Speak Out , Al-Raida Journal: Vol. 42 No. 1 (2018)
You may also start an advanced similarity search for this article.