If we look at women as a group which represents half the Arab nation, we cannot help but admit that this group is the weakest area of our social body.
Download data is not yet available.
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Aminah al-Said, Excerpts From the Writings of Women Feminists , Al-Raida Journal: Do You Have Senile Symptoms? November 1979 - Issue 10
- Nicole Khoury, (Re)defining the First Mark of Development: Lebanese Feminist Discourse in Al-Raida, 1976–1985 , Al-Raida Journal: Vol. 42 No. 2 (2018)
- Kate Rougvie, Exploring Gender Norms in the Lebanese Internal Security Forces , Al-Raida Journal: Vol. 42 No. 1 (2018)
- Awatef Ketiti, Body, Gender, and Power Problematics Manifested in Arab Revolutions , Al-Raida Journal: Arab Countries in Transition: Gender Rights and Constitutional Reforms - Part 2 - Issues 145-146-147
- Djaouida Lassel, Hirak 2019: A New Year of Struggle for Algerian Feminists , Al-Raida Journal: Vol. 44 No. 1 (2020): Special Issue on Gender and Revolution
- Connie Christiansen , Islamic feminism and Arab family laws: Increasing the Impact? , Al-Raida Journal: Vol. 44 No. 2 (2020): Islamic Feminism
- Fatima Sadiqi, Fatima Outaleb, The 2004 Moroccan Family Law (Moudawana): Home-grown Islamic Feminism with Potential to Grow , Al-Raida Journal: Vol. 44 No. 2 (2020): Islamic Feminism
- Sara Abdel Ghany , Azza Soliman, Reforming the Egyptian Personal Status Laws. A case for Islamic feminism , Al-Raida Journal: Vol. 44 No. 2 (2020): Islamic Feminism
- Reem Maghribi, Youmna Makhlouf, Family Law Reform in Lebanon: A Strategic Role for Transnational Islamic Feminism , Al-Raida Journal: Vol. 44 No. 2 (2020): Islamic Feminism
- Lyn Ossome, Locating Arab Refugee Women: Identity and Allegiance in Global Feminist Conflicts , Al-Raida Journal: Arab Refugee Women - Winter/Spring 2008 - Issues 120-121
- Azza Basarudin, Reconciling Western and Arab Feminisms , Al-Raida Journal: Arab Women in Civil Society - Spring/Summer 2002 - Issues 97-98
You may also start an advanced similarity search for this article.