Since the year 1979 has been declared the International Year of the Child by the U.N., the Bahrain State published in no. 16 of its "Periodical Issue" of Jul.-Aug.-Sept. 1978, a report on projects carried out and decisions take n by the ministries in Bahrain aiming at the implementation of the ten principles stated in the "Declaration of the Rights of the Child."
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Lebanese American University, Maha EI Khalil Chalabi and the International Association to Save Tyre , Al-Raida Journal: Women and War in Lebanon - November 1984 - Issue 30
- Lebanese American University, Abortion in Egypt , Al-Raida Journal: November 1980 - Issue 14
- Lebanese American University, Women and the Law in Lebanon: Interview with Judge Dr. Mohamad Ali Chekhaibe , Al-Raida Journal: Women and Law - May 1990 - Issue 49
- Lebanese American University, Women and the Media in Developed Countries , Al-Raida Journal: Women and Television - February 1989 - Issue 47
- Lebanese American University, Arab Women and Media , Al-Raida Journal: 1984, The Beginning of a New World Communication Order? - February 1984 - Issues 27-28
- Lebanese American University, Fathia Mzali, Minister of the Family and the Promotion of Women , Al-Raida Journal: Tunisian Women Speak - August 1985 - Issue 33
- Lebanese American University, Family Planning in the Arab World , Al-Raida Journal: You Cannot Set the Clock Back - February 1983 - Issue 23
- Lebanese American University, May Ziadeh: a Biography of Conflict , Al-Raida Journal: Research Projects on Women’s Status: A Pressing Need in the Arab World - November 1978 - Issue 6
- Lebanese American University, Combating Violence against Women, Fathers and Sons for Citizenship and Festival of Lebanese Art Books , Al-Raida Journal: Gender Quotas and Parliamentary Representation - Fall 2009 - Issues 126-127
- Lebanese American University, Dr. Jamal Karam Harfouche , Al-Raida Journal: Women’s Participation in Development - August 1983 - Issue 25
- Annemarie Profanter, Stephanie Ryan Cate, Indigenous Polygyny in Dhofar. (Re-)Interpretations of Individual Options and Daring Delineations , Al-Raida Journal: Vol. 43 No. 1 (2019)
- Mehrinaz El Awady, Parental Policies: A Catalyst for Gender Equality in the Arab Region , Al-Raida Journal: Vol. 42 No. 2 (2018)
- Nicole Khoury, (Re)defining the First Mark of Development: Lebanese Feminist Discourse in Al-Raida, 1976–1985 , Al-Raida Journal: Vol. 42 No. 2 (2018)
You may also start an advanced similarity search for this article.