Should we judge women's artistic production by manmade criteria or by those inspired from its intrinsic qualities? Should a woman artist try to imitate men's work and vie with it, or is she called to express herself and create her own style 1 The following paragraphs are excerpts from a panel on the topic, conducted by 5 women artists and art critics.
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Lebanese American University, Seminar On Social Problems Of The Lebanese Working Woman: A Serious Effort For Her Promotion , Al-Raida Journal: Fallen Idols - August 1981 - Issue 17
- Lebanese American University, Recent Publications/Announcement/Films , Al-Raida Journal: Arab Women and Disability - Winter 2005 - Issue 108
- Lebanese American University, Recent Publications/Call for papers/Films , Al-Raida Journal: Arab Women and Cinema - Summer/Fall 1999 - Issues 86-87
- Lebanese American University, Combating Violence against Women, Fathers and Sons for Citizenship and Festival of Lebanese Art Books , Al-Raida Journal: Gender Quotas and Parliamentary Representation - Fall 2009 - Issues 126-127
- Lebanese American University, Recommendations Presented by the Participating Countries , Al-Raida Journal: Arab Countries and CEDAW - Spring 1998 - Issues 80-81
- Lebanese American University, The AIDOS Project , Al-Raida Journal: Women and Literature - Summer 1997 - Issue 78
- Lebanese American University, Press Release: right to work for spouses and children of Lebanese women , Al-Raida Journal: Citizenship and Gender in the Arab World - Spring / Summer 2010 - Issues 129-130
- Lebanese American University, Ingrid Jaradat Gassner: An Austrian Media Activist in Palestine , Al-Raida Journal: Non Arab Women in the Arab World - Spring/Summer 2003 - Issues 101-102
- Lebanese American University, International Women's Day , Al-Raida Journal: Regional Conference: Arab Women and the Environment - Winter 1994 - Issue 64
- Lebanese American University, Convention On The Elimination Of All Forms Of Discrimination Against Women , Al-Raida Journal: Arab Women and The Women’s Decade - February 1985 - Issue 31
- Sara Elbanna, Art and Islam in dialogue: A breakdown of preconceived notions as seen in the art of Shirin Neshat and Lalla Essaydi , Al-Raida Journal: Vol. 44 No. 2 (2020): Islamic Feminism
You may also start an advanced similarity search for this article.