Palestinian female detainees in Israeli prisons are illtreated. Today, fifty Palestinian women are imprisoned in Israeli prisons and detention centers. Forty female detainees are detained at Al-Ramle prison, including six minors. The other female detainees are detained in al-Jalameh and the Russian Compound (‘Moscowbiya’).
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Lebanese American University, Human Rights Practice: Gender-Sensitive Law Enforcement , Al-Raida Journal: Female Criminality in the Arab World - Spring 2006 - Issue 113
- Lebanese American University, Arab Women's Contribution to Development , Al-Raida Journal: Never Married Women - Spring 1991 - Issue 53
- Lebanese American University, Iraqi Women and Legislation , Al-Raida Journal: Equality Development and Peace - November 1985 - Issue 34
- Lebanese American University, International Day of Human Rights, And the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination Against Women , Al-Raida Journal: Women and the Environment - Winter 1992 - Issue 56
- Lebanese American University, Arab Women and Media , Al-Raida Journal: 1984, The Beginning of a New World Communication Order? - February 1984 - Issues 27-28
- Lebanese American University, Seminar On Social Problems Of The Lebanese Working Woman: A Serious Effort For Her Promotion , Al-Raida Journal: Fallen Idols - August 1981 - Issue 17
- Lebanese American University, Recent Children's Literature In the Arab World , Al-Raida Journal: The Year of the Child, The Year of Hope - May 1979 - Issue 8
- Lebanese American University, Arab Regional Preparatory Meeting Adopts Plan of Action for Advancentent of Arab Women , Al-Raida Journal: Women and Education in Lebanon - Winter 1995 - Issue 68
- Lebanese American University, Zainab Fawwaz (1850-1914) , Al-Raida Journal: Post-War Thoughts - June 1978 - Issue 4
- Lebanese American University, Saudi Women Score Twice in First Run at Polls , Al-Raida Journal: Women and Activism in the Arab World - Spring/Summer 2005 - Issues 109-110
- Manar Zaiter, Lebanon, UNSCR 1325, and the Women, Peace and Security Agenda , Al-Raida Journal: Vol. 42 No. 1 (2018)
You may also start an advanced similarity search for this article.