Lina Dannaoui and Nisrine Mansour were interviewed by IWSAW staffer Myriam Sfeir for this issue of Al-Raida on Civil Society in their capacity as young professional women heading Non -Governmental Organizations.
Download data is not yet available.
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Myriam Sfeir, Mai Yamani: A Saudi Arabian Anthropologist , Al-Raida Journal: Women and Literature - Summer 1997 - Issue 78
- Myriam Sfeir, Women’s Activism and Participation in Lebanon , Al-Raida Journal: Women and Activism in the Arab World - Spring/Summer 2005 - Issues 109-110
- Myriam Sfeir, Nimat Kanaan: Director General of the Ministry of Social Affairs , Al-Raida Journal: Women and the Labor Force - Summer 1998 - Issue 82
- Myriam Sfeir, An Expert's Perspective on Agriculture in Lebanon , Al-Raida Journal: Women in Agriculture - Fall 1997 - Issue 79
- Myriam Sfeir, Nawal AI-Saadawi: Renowned Egyptian Feminist , Al-Raida Journal: Arab Countries and CEDAW - Spring 1998 - Issues 80-81
- Myriam Sfeir, Dr. Nazek Saba Yared: Renowned Lebanese Writer , Al-Raida Journal: International Year for Older Persons - Spring 1999 - Issue 85
- Myriam Sfeir, An Interview with CAWTAR's Executive Director, Soukeina Bouraoui , Al-Raida Journal: Women’s Centers in the Arab World - Summer/Fall 2000 - Issues 90-91
- Myriam Sfeir, Guita Hourani Discusses Migration and her work at the Lebanese Emigration Research Center (LERC) , Al-Raida Journal: Arab Diaspora Women - Winter/Spring 2007 - Issues 116-117
- Myriam Sfeir, On Activism: An Interview with Amal Sabbagh , Al-Raida Journal: Women and Activism in the Arab World - Spring/Summer 2005 - Issues 109-110
- Myriam Sfeir, Interview with Mishka Moujabber Mourani , Al-Raida Journal: Arab Women and the Media - Winter 2000 - Issue 88