AbstractThe Working Women League in Lebanon, founded in December 1994, is a non governmental organization under the umbrella of the Lebanese Women's Council.
Download data is not yet available.
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Myriam Sfeir, A Woman Taxi Driver , Al-Raida Journal: Women and the Labor Force - Summer 1998 - Issue 82
- Myriam Sfeir, On Activism: An Interview with Amal Sabbagh , Al-Raida Journal: Women and Activism in the Arab World - Spring/Summer 2005 - Issues 109-110
- Akram Zaatari, Myriam Sfeir, Questionnaire for Women Film and Video Makers , Al-Raida Journal: Arab Women and Cinema - Summer/Fall 1999 - Issues 86-87
- Myriam Sfeir, Guita Hourani Discusses Migration and her work at the Lebanese Emigration Research Center (LERC) , Al-Raida Journal: Arab Diaspora Women - Winter/Spring 2007 - Issues 116-117
- Myriam Sfeir, Nawal AI-Saadawi: Renowned Egyptian Feminist , Al-Raida Journal: Arab Countries and CEDAW - Spring 1998 - Issues 80-81
- Myriam Sfeir, An Expert's Perspective on Agriculture in Lebanon , Al-Raida Journal: Women in Agriculture - Fall 1997 - Issue 79
- Myriam Sfeir, Focus: Women's Centers , Al-Raida Journal: Women’s Centers in the Arab World - Summer/Fall 2000 - Issues 90-91
- Myriam Sfeir, Report: Film Festivals , Al-Raida Journal: Arab Women and Cinema - Summer/Fall 1999 - Issues 86-87
- Myriam Sfeir, Interview with Mishka Moujabber Mourani , Al-Raida Journal: Arab Women and the Media - Winter 2000 - Issue 88
- Myriam Sfeir, Interviews: Lina Dannaoui and Nisrine Mansour , Al-Raida Journal: Arab Women in Civil Society - Spring/Summer 2002 - Issues 97-98