AbstractThe Working Women League in Lebanon, founded in December 1994, is a non governmental organization under the umbrella of the Lebanese Women's Council.
Download data is not yet available.
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Myriam Sfeir, A Woman Flying the Plane! , Al-Raida Journal: Arab Countries and CEDAW - Spring 1998 - Issues 80-81
- Myriam Sfeir, Testimonies , Al-Raida Journal: Marriage Patterns in the Arab World - Spring/Summer 2001 - Issues 93-94
- Myriam Sfeir, Prevention is Better than Cure , Al-Raida Journal: International Year for Older Persons - Spring 1999 - Issue 85
- Myriam Sfeir, ''Women today want to be financially independent" - An Interview with Wafa Yunis , Al-Raida Journal: Women in Post-War Lebanon - Summer/Fall 1995 - Issues 70-71
- Myriam Sfeir, A Twelve Year Old Municipal President , Al-Raida Journal: Feminizing Politics - Winter 2001 - Issue 92
- Myriam Sfeir, Sexuality , Al-Raida Journal: Sexuality and Arab Women - Fall 2002- Issue 99
- Myriam Sfeir, A Political Prisoner Testifies , Al-Raida Journal: Incarcerated Arab Women - Fall/Winter 2001 - Issues 95-96
- Myriam Sfeir, Interview with the First Female Film Distributor in Lebanon, Dima AI-Jundi , Al-Raida Journal: Arab Women and Cinema - Summer/Fall 1999 - Issues 86-87
- Myriam Sfeir, Nayla Moawad: On Politics in Lebanon , Al-Raida Journal: Feminizing Politics - Winter 2001 - Issue 92
- Myriam Sfeir, "One Person Alone Cannot Defy an Entire System" - An Interview with Na'maat Ken'aan , Al-Raida Journal: Women in Post-War Lebanon - Summer/Fall 1995 - Issues 70-71