AbstractThe realms of human existence - the state, the economy, society, culture and the environment." (Policy Eradication: A Policy Framework for Country Strategies. UNDP, 1995). A person is considered poor if he/she fails to procure a minimum standard of living, considered the norm, which is socially determined.
Download data is not yet available.
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Myriam Sfeir, The Role of LAU in Empowering Women: A Personal Experience - Anita Farah Nassar , Al-Raida Journal: The Empowerment of Arab Women Through Higher Education - Summer/Fall 2006 - Issues 114-115
- Myriam Sfeir, Arda Arsenian Ekmekji: An Armenian-Lebanese Academician Recounts , Al-Raida Journal: Non Arab Women in the Arab World - Spring/Summer 2003 - Issues 101-102
- Myriam Sfeir, Viewpoints and Voices from the Conference on Arab Women and Business Management , Al-Raida Journal: Arab Women in Management - Spring 1995 - Issue 69
- Myriam Sfeir, Salma Khan: The First Asian Woman to Chair the CEDAW Committee , Al-Raida Journal: Arab Countries and CEDAW - Spring 1998 - Issues 80-81
- Myriam Sfeir, On Women and War , Al-Raida Journal: Women and War in the Arab World - Fall 2003 - Issue 103
- Myriam Sfeir, Harassment in the Workplace, Does it Exist in Lebanon? , Al-Raida Journal: Women and the Labor Force - Summer 1998 - Issue 82
- Myriam Sfeir, "A Capable Woman is Fought all the Way" - An interview with Dr. Zeina Saba , Al-Raida Journal: Women in Post-War Lebanon - Summer/Fall 1995 - Issues 70-71
- Myriam Sfeir, The Role of Higher Education in the Empowerment of Arab Women , Al-Raida Journal: The Empowerment of Arab Women Through Higher Education - Summer/Fall 2006 - Issues 114-115
- Myriam Sfeir, Meeting Sitt Anissa Rawdah Najjar , Al-Raida Journal: Women in Agriculture - Fall 1997 - Issue 79
- Myriam Sfeir, Eileen Kuttab, Director of Women Studies Institute at Birzeit University, Recounts , Al-Raida Journal: Women’s Centers in the Arab World - Summer/Fall 2000 - Issues 90-91
- Nicole Khoury, (Re)defining the First Mark of Development: Lebanese Feminist Discourse in Al-Raida, 1976–1985 , Al-Raida Journal: Vol. 42 No. 2 (2018)
- Kate Rougvie, Exploring Gender Norms in the Lebanese Internal Security Forces , Al-Raida Journal: Vol. 42 No. 1 (2018)
- Omar Nashabe, Training Lebanese Law Enforcement Agencies on Responding to GBV: Context, Tools, and Challenges , Al-Raida Journal: Vol. 42 No. 1 (2018)
- Anita Farah Nasser, A Program that Made a Difference , Al-Raida Journal: Women in the Arab Family -Winter 1997 - Issue 76
You may also start an advanced similarity search for this article.